Saturday, 25 June 2011

recursos naturales renovables

images recursos naturales renovables. recursos naturales renovables. recursos naturales renovables.
  • recursos naturales renovables.


  • sareesh
    03-29 08:13 PM
    Hello All,

    I have an Appointment in Halifax Canada but I was wondering if I am eligible for the following

    1 ) My H1B visa expired on 12/09/2006 from Company A
    2) I have I94 from Company B and I want H1B visa from Company B

    In Halifax appointment letter it says that they "issue visas for residents of our Consular district and for state-side revalidations only".

    I am from India and I going to Canada on Visitors visa.

    Please let me know.

    Thanks,
    SG




    wallpaper recursos naturales renovables. recursos naturales renovables. y Energías renovables
  • y Energías renovables


  • vxb2004
    04-28 08:29 PM
    If you dont mind, can you keep us updated.
    I will really appreciate that.

    Sure I will. Hope this soft LUD is not a big deal.




    recursos naturales renovables. recursos naturales renovables.
  • recursos naturales renovables.


  • derekjbj
    09-16 07:39 PM
    Hi All,
    I am on H1 (beginning of my second 3 yr term on H1), EB2labor pending ( two US MS degrees in engineering) & I would like to apply for a full time MBA to NYU .
    I would like to know if this is possible while being on H1. I know i can apply for a part time program.. but I would like to pursue a full time MBA or would I have to convert to a F1 ?..
    How about pursuing a full time MBA with EAD ( 485 PENDING)
    I would like to plan for a future scenario, as I would definitely want to pursue a MBA. Can you guys shed some light on this topic ?




    2011 y Energías renovables recursos naturales renovables. Algunos recursos naturales
  • Algunos recursos naturales


  • gmb
    02-02 01:17 AM
    2) My wife's AP filed last year took Six months to get approved and what happens if you fly out while your AP is pending / sent for renewal. I read in this forum, not fly out, while you AP is pending.
    This is not an issue in your case. It's okay to travel out while your AP application is pending as long as you have a valid current AP. I did this last year after my lawyer confirmed this to me. I also remember seeing a USCIS memo to this effect.



    more...

    recursos naturales renovables. pictures recursos naturales
  • pictures recursos naturales


  • eilsoe
    10-22 04:44 PM
    AAahhh....

    I think I remember something now yes...

    I was in that basement... d*mn... then i was close to finding him...




    recursos naturales renovables. recursos no renovables.
  • recursos no renovables.


  • vishwak
    11-23 10:59 AM
    1. AC21 - get it all done with new company ? Job title from Sr.Qa to SAP BI would it be a problem?

    If any RFE comes, new company should be able to support as per job description/title in Labor which they won't I believe.

    2. Temporary resignation and rejoining - is it really feasible?
    I don't think you need to resign something in particular.
    You can work with SAP company and when your date is becoming current move to QA Company and you should be good. Its like filing AC-21 to SAP company and again filing AC-21 to QA Company.

    I know lot of people do this who are working on EAD. Generally you know your date will be current in next year. So you can work for SAP untill June/july-2011 and then move back to QA Company before date becomes current.

    3. Stay with current company - try for contract positions even if it means that I have to stay long on bench. I have been already out since Aug.

    Your choice and lets wait for some Guru's answers.



    more...

    recursos naturales renovables. Los recursos no renovables una
  • Los recursos no renovables una


  • saint_2010
    08-10 12:11 PM
    concentrate on IV Rally instead....guys..
    Who has gained any solace from Calling USCIS....
    the tier 1 2, or 3 or Tier N at USCIS know nothing......

    :cool:




    2010 recursos naturales renovables. recursos naturales renovables. recursos naturales renovables.
  • recursos naturales renovables.


  • rkp27
    07-11 03:10 PM
    Not every member here is a MAN (to be a Gentalman), some are women, do they not count? :)

    Pople like you does not count :( ... only man and woman counts.. hope this helps you.



    more...

    recursos naturales renovables. recursos no renovables.
  • recursos no renovables.


  • anuh1
    04-05 08:27 AM
    How you filled this much fast? You posted adds before you got PWD? My attorney is saying that we need to wait untill we get PWD to post adds




    hair Algunos recursos naturales recursos naturales renovables. house RECURSOS NO RENOVABLES:
  • house RECURSOS NO RENOVABLES:


  • jin108
    08-02 08:49 PM
    Hi,
    I am one of many people here waiting for the date to be able to apply for I-485 because of visa retrogression. I have 3 more H-1 years so I am considering changing a job in category EB2 so the process can be faster (my PD is Jan 2004 with approved I-140). My question is whether this position below can be considered in EB2 or not. To my knowledge on Eb2, it must be more than 5 years experience with BS or MS. I have a MS, but my work experience in US is total 4 years 4 months (intern 10 months in US during MS + 11 months with OPT after MS + 2yrs6months with H-1B).

    This is just a part of the job description:

    - BS Degree plus 3-5 Yrs experience or MS Degree plus 2 Yrs experience.

    Thanks.



    more...

    recursos naturales renovables. recursos naturales renovables.
  • recursos naturales renovables.


  • guesswho
    03-13 04:58 PM
    Why is your lawyer is advising that? If you are maintaining H1/H4 status, you can absolutely go to India, get ur H1/H4 stamped and come back. I did that in Jan 2008 (my I-485 was pending and I had not applied for AP/EAD at that time. The consulate knew I had a pending I-485 application as I indicated that on the visa form), got my visa stamped and came back on H1B.

    The drawbacks I can think of -
    - ur H1 is delayed pending any kind of checks, then you don't have ur AP to rely on.
    - I don't know how it will affect your pending AP application.


    HI fellow members..

    I duly filed for AP along with my my 485 in OCT 2007. They messed up the photos on the AP. They put my wife's photo on mine and vice versa. We asked for a correction and they interchanged the case nos on the AP issued.

    So after 2 years they still have not given me a valid AP document. I refiled again last week.

    I have to attend my sisters wedding in June this year. We are still maintaining our H1/H4 status. My H1 is valid till 2011.

    Is it ok to leave the country without an AP and re-enter on H1.? I will have to apply for H1visa at the chennai consulate.

    My lawyer advises me not to go without an AP. Not going is not an option for me. Has anyone here re-entered in H1 visa after stamping whiel their I485 is pending.

    Im so tired of this immigration game. 0 Accountability. ..they told my lawyer they will not issue a correction to the wrong AP issued since it has already been approved till 2010 and I will have wait till 2010 to re-apply for correct AP and I cannot travel outside till 2010..do these people understand what they are doing ??

    Pls take a moment to reply




    hot pictures recursos naturales recursos naturales renovables. naturales renovables.
  • naturales renovables.


  • sbajaj80
    09-14 09:05 AM
    Our checks were cashed yesterday. Receipt notice date for application is 9/8.



    more...

    house 2010 recursos naturales recursos naturales renovables. recursos naturales renovables.
  • recursos naturales renovables.


  • eilsoe
    10-02 01:17 PM
    Actually, my secret is a tutorial i downloaded a million yeras ago, I just never tried it because it scared me. :P

    The tutorial is nearly impossible to do, because the author doesn't tell you how to make the starting blob...

    But i tried to make something in 3dsmax, and worked from there, and this is how it turned out...




    tattoo recursos no renovables. recursos naturales renovables. recursos naturales renovables.
  • recursos naturales renovables.


  • Circus123
    03-15 10:55 AM
    That is my understanding as well...
    What I understood from Ron's article:
    They're not processing fast enough to exhaust visa numbers.
    They want to minimize visa number wastage.
    They may move dates significantly forward so that they can approve low-hanging fruits to approve as many as possible
    Many people will have dates current, but few will get approved... it'll be luck of draw.
    Dates will then return to retrogressed levels at the beginning of the next financial year.
    However, overall visa number wastage should be much smaller than previous years as they have started moving the dates forward much sooner this time.Disclaimer: This is my interpretation of Ron's post. These are not my predictions.
    Personally, I'm Pessimistic... being in India-EB3, that's not a state of mind... it's a lifestyle.



    more...

    pictures Los recursos no renovables una recursos naturales renovables. recursos naturales renovables.
  • recursos naturales renovables.


  • goosetavo
    03-03 02:20 AM
    C'mon guys, you are supposed to be the smartes of the smart here. The bill referenced above has nothing for EB-immigrants true, but it is not the Bill proposed in the US House for CIR in 2010 (it has ZERO Co-sponsors), the "good one" is HR 4321 (93 co-sponsors):

    http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h4321ih.txt.pdf


    It's the CIR ASAP act, see postings from me from last year for a summary. This bill recaptures lost GC's from the last two decades and exempts STEM degree holders from the numerical caps, read it, its all there.

    Can we stop hating on illegal immigrants? Please read Pappu's postings on the subject, this whinning does nothing to help our cause. We're all in this together. The CIR ASAP Act does put more limits on H1B visas, which is unfortunate, but we need to try and negotiate here, not throw everything away.




    dresses naturales renovables. recursos naturales renovables. recursos naturales renovables.
  • recursos naturales renovables.


  • stldude
    07-26 02:16 PM
    Sarika
    Congrats ! ! 1Did u check u'r bank a/c.. Was u'r cheque cashed ?/ i was wondering if i should call USCIS .. My cheque isn't cashed yet..
    I got my receipt numbers for I 485,I131 and I 765.
    i got them by calling USCIS yesterday.
    Mailed on:June 28th
    Received date:June 29th at NSC
    Notice date:July 23rd.



    more...

    makeup recursos no renovables. recursos naturales renovables. 2010 recursos naturales
  • 2010 recursos naturales


  • niklshah
    01-06 08:58 AM
    change the title of thread buddy its misleading. change to something like guessing on feb visa bulletin.. or time waste on feb visa bulettin..




    girlfriend recursos naturales renovables. recursos naturales renovables. y los recursos naturales
  • y los recursos naturales


  • kamakya
    05-14 09:48 AM
    Urbana in Frederick county. The schools there are the best and lots of Indians and property tax is pretty low compared to other places.




    hairstyles recursos naturales renovables. recursos naturales renovables. recursos naturales renovables.
  • recursos naturales renovables.


  • prabhu07
    05-21 12:42 AM
    (a) I am currently in L1 and have a priority date of May 2004 and I am in EB3 category

    (b) I have an approved I-140

    (c) My 485 has not been filed yet

    (d) I just got my H1 approved and it would be effective from Oct 1 2008

    So, if I change my current job from Employer A to Employer B and if Employer B agrees to take over my Green Card Process,

    1) Should I re-file my I-140? (I presume the answer is Yes, but don't want to be a smart a**, wanted to get it clarified to the maximum extent possible)

    2) Will my current Priority Date be carried over? That is, can I re-file my I-140 with my new Employer B with the same priority date of May 2004?

    3) If I can move from Employer A to Employer B and file my new I-140, should this be done asap and before Employer A revokes my current approved I-140?

    4) How much time does it take when I file I-140 with premium processing? (I can probably find this from USCIS website, but wanted to know real-time experiences)

    5) Within how many days of joining my new Employer B should I file my new I-140?

    6) I understand that the Employer A can revoke my I-140 and use my approved labor for any other viable applicant, but I also know that the Labor Substitution concept ceased to exist from July 2007. What is the benefit for my Employer A to revoke the I-140?

    7) Last, but not the least - Should I file for a new labor where I will get a new Priority date and go back to that (god forsaken) square 1?

    Thanks in advance for your time and I am finding it difficult to assimilate the answers from various posts.




    koti
    10-29 10:30 AM
    Few facts that you need to get clear.

    1) EB2 / EB3 is not based solely on your education/ experience. It depends on job requirements. If you have MS + 10 Yrs exp but the job is say Level 2 Data Analyst (SQL Developer) then it will not qualify for EB2.

    2) You can file GC with same employer if he has a opening that requires MS qualification. You need to have qualification before labor is filed it does not matter if you get it while you were employed. This position should be different from your existing job.

    If your employer has a job opening for which he cannot hire a citizen / GC holder then you guys can talk to immigration attorney to see if they can file a new labor for you.



    **************

    Thanks for the info. Really helpful.

    Koti




    cherupally
    09-17 05:43 PM
    If you don't mind sharing, what is the date on the RFE letter?

    9/2. Recvd in mail on 9/8. Replied on 9/11. Recvd at TSC on 9/15. Status changed to 'processing resumed' 9/17.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment