Monday, 13 June 2011

i love u this much

images i love u this much images. i i love u this much. i Love u so Much Baby
  • i Love u so Much Baby


  • krishnam70
    08-27 06:04 PM
    Krishnam70,

    Thanks for the details. I still have some questions and would like to clarify with you.. Was wondering if you could provide me u r contact number or email id.

    Thanks
    send me a
    message will respond to your questions




    wallpaper i Love u so Much Baby i love u this much. i love you so much wallpapers.
  • i love you so much wallpapers.


  • chanduv23
    12-09 12:38 PM
    Come on folks. So many people visit IV everyday. This time IV needs funds for lobbying. All you have to do is to contribute. So please

    CONTRIBUTE CONTRIBUTE CONTRIBUTE




    i love u this much. i love u this much cartoon. i
  • i love u this much cartoon. i


  • Gundark
    08-27 12:16 PM
    Very nice Calvin and Hobbes! :thumb:

    I haven't had a chance to try to make C3PO yet, I'll see if I can't do that sometime today.




    2011 i love you so much wallpapers. i love u this much. i love u this much. i love u
  • i love u this much. i love u


  • cox
    August 24th, 2005, 05:38 AM
    I read in interesting piece by Bjorn Rorslett on this very subject of stacked polarizers... it is possible to achieve a sort of false color IR by stacking a Circular and Linear polarizing filters...

    I hadn't heard of that, I'll have to look it up. Thanks for sharing. :)



    more...

    i love u this much. i love u this much cartoon.
  • i love u this much cartoon.


  • pointlesswait
    08-01 03:17 PM
    just send one thank you card and some flowers..to the senator on behalf of IV!
    signed by 20000 forum members....
    i dont think calling and thanking him is a good idea!




    i love u this much. i love u this much cartoon.
  • i love u this much cartoon.


  • singhsa3
    04-30 05:35 PM
    Point well taken, mades some changes
    You are ignoring dependents (1.2/applicant) and name-check cases in your calculation.



    more...

    i love u this much. I Love You This Much Cartoon.
  • I Love You This Much Cartoon.


  • gc_dedo
    03-30 04:42 PM
    I am not really sure why this really makes a difference. My perm was approved in EB3 in about 7 months but if I have to wait 30 years to get a GC what difference does it make ?!?
    It makes a difference for people who are porting from EB3 to EB2




    2010 i love u this much cartoon. i i love u this much. i love u this much images. i
  • i love u this much images. i


  • pappu
    11-20 01:23 PM
    All pls PM each other and exchange phone numbers and emails so that you can start building your local IV community. Once you have contacted each other, you can start the action items for state chapters.Core members can help you whenever you need help. However we want local members to organize themseves and form a community so that future events can be planned.



    more...

    i love u this much. I Love u so Much.
  • I Love u so Much.


  • hsingh82
    02-24 02:41 PM
    Yes this is discussion forum but we have Job to get it done through our members. if members doesn't help us financially then we are loosing our edge. Nothing is free here (America), all actions are cost associated with it just calling senator or writing letter is just part of action.we need to convince our fellow member to contribute financially like donating money for good cause.Thanks

    I agree with you that IV needs money for the good cause and it has to come from donations. All I am saying is if someone like me who is on H1B and can't fill the profile wants to reply to someone's query then IV should not be charging me for that because I have no dates in my profile. Money has to be generated but not at the cost of popularity of IV and defeating the purpose of IV as a common platform for all legal immigrants.




    hair i love u this much. i love u i love u this much. come back to life i love u
  • come back to life i love u


  • MunnaBhai
    08-10 05:11 PM
    He has mentioned EB3, India



    more...

    i love u this much. i love you so much i could
  • i love you so much i could


  • gjoe
    08-21 10:23 AM
    ^^^bump^^^

    For Rfc




    hot i love u this much cartoon. i love u this much. pictures i love you so much
  • pictures i love you so much


  • gc_on_demand
    01-20 09:37 PM
    I had same situation in 2009.. petition was approved in Mid 2008 and stamping was in feb 2009. No PIMS delay. I think if gap is more than few months , PIMS records are updated.



    more...

    house i love u this much images. i love u this much. DAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH U
  • DAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH U


  • hianupam
    04-16 11:29 AM
    I am thinking to moving from Allentown (PA) to Houston. Just wondering if anybody can enlighten me on the challenges that I am likely to face.
    Drivers License,Commute to downtown, childcare etc.
    I will probably get flamed again for posting a non immigration related (mostly except the DL part I guess) topic.
    I have an approved i-140 and EAD and 180 days past on 485 filing.




    tattoo i love u this much cartoon. i love u this much. i love you so much pics. love
  • i love you so much pics. love


  • gclabor07
    11-05 09:55 AM
    What an inspiring story. Our GC journey feels pale in comparison to the plight of poor, sick, and mentally ill people face in India.



    more...

    pictures I Love You This Much Cartoon. i love u this much. i love u this much pictures. i
  • i love u this much pictures. i


  • jchan
    08-01 11:52 AM
    I am pleasantly surprised and would like to thank Sen Mendez on behalf of all the IV members in his constituency for sponsoring visa recapture bill in Senate. Few days back when we called his office, his position was different. But because of we all calling and requesting for his support, he graciouly has agreed to take up our case. Speaking with his staff, I came to know that more than thousand calls were made to his office in support of the visa recapture bill.


    Are you sure he just changed his side? I think he was on the sponsor's list at least a couple weeks ago.
    Either way, it's great news.
    And we have at least 4,5 co-sponsors from CHC. Hopefully they won't create a problem this time around.




    dresses pictures i love you so much i love u this much. A. I Love You So Much It Hurts
  • A. I Love You So Much It Hurts


  • tnite
    07-26 02:17 PM
    I live in Jersey City. I am planning to move to NYC. My company and job location stays the same. I have filed my I-485 (received July 23rd) with I-140pending. I don't have my I-485 receipt notice, only I-140 receipt.

    1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?

    2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.

    Thanks
    Funny that you're talking about moving and I thought about my life for a moment and here it is :

    I was supposed to move couple of months ago to Stamford, CT (ninety miles form where I live and work now) but decided to stay after the July bulletin became current.I informed the apt mgmt that I want to extend the lease .

    I didnt want to move after hearing horror stories from folks who did(Some of them did not get the FP notices, receipts and all that stuff).

    Then sent in all the papers on July 2nd. USCIS came out and said we are not going to accept. I waited for a week. Nothing was happening so decided to move by the end of August.Called in the Mgmt and informed that I will move out by the end of August.

    The came July 17th , when USCIS reversed their decision to accept. I called in the mgmt and told them some excuse and ask them to extend the lease by another month. Never ending uncertainity continues......

    This is my story folks.Some may want to know Why I want to move, My wife got her project in jersey city and we decided that living in Stamford,CT would be half way for each of us and that was the only way we could live together. 90 miles drive each way for me and 11/2 hr each way for her .
    End of the day, thats what matters.



    more...

    makeup I Love u so Much. i love u this much. i love u this much images.
  • i love u this much images.


  • GreenMe
    01-21 01:47 PM
    My wife and I work for Consulting firm. We both had to travel to India for Visa Stamping.

    My wife appeared on 4th Dec 2010. The Consular asked all regular work questions to her and then issued her a blue 221(g) form asking for additional documents from employer. The documents asked were Employer tax returns, each state tax returns, employee list with their salaries and position.

    My wife went to Mumbai Consulate again on 17th Jan with all additional documents. To our surprise she was interviewed same day by the same Consular and issued a visa. Typically in the past, the consulate would take the paper and would ask the candidate to wait for the email from consulate.

    I appeared for my Visa interview on 23rd Dec and was issued yellow 22(g) form without checking any of my documents. I was asked how I am working on 7th year of my H1 and then issued a yellow form to verify my details. I was told to wait for email from consulate. Luckily I received email on 3rd business day. Typically these cases take anywhere from1 to 3 months.

    At VFS center I met 3 more people who received yellow 221(g) and got reply from consulate with 2-3 business days.

    My observation is that the Mumbai consulate was issuing 221(g)s to many folks. And this is not just limited to IT consultants but also affects Fulltime non-IT folks too. One of my friend from Manufacturing received yellow 221(g) last month but got email from consulate after 10 business days.

    So to conclude, I think Mumbai consulate is issuing these 221(g)s a lot but at the same time the turn around time is also quick.




    girlfriend i love you so much pics. love i love u this much. LOVE U SOO MUCH !! but u ., i
  • LOVE U SOO MUCH !! but u ., i


  • simplistik
    03-07 08:42 AM
    I was the first to show my site, then paddy, then dark and then fern so i really dont see any influence may it be progressive or negative...Hmmm.... I thought paddy was first. Regaurdless that's just my opinion... I mean techincally you were all influenced by the sony site :P. But end dates on things like these types of compitetions are important, what you do is you give a specified time to have them linked up. Give somethin like a 6ish hr gap to have them up or post the link... then close it if they aren't up.

    Anywho... gj guys... but I shall not say who I voted for :krazy: don't go tellin on me you silly Mods you. :p:




    hairstyles i love you so much i could i love u this much. i love u this much pictures.
  • i love u this much pictures.


  • mach1343
    01-26 11:18 AM
    Minneapolis has the best education for children. Weather wise we have to compromise when it comes to children.




    mbawa2574
    08-05 12:26 PM
    Get your Green and be happy bud !! USCIS is a black hole. There is no queue, no FIFO and no accountability. I would rather pay them extra $1290 if they can guarantee that my app would be approved in a specific time frame. I hate to dial that number and talk to those inefficient unskilled IO's and customer service people.




    India76
    10-28 01:00 PM
    Wish you and your family a very happy Dipawali!!!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment