Monday, 30 May 2011

miss you friend poems

miss you friend poems. miss you friend poems. i miss you friendship poems; i miss you friendship poems. chstr. Oct 1, 08:13 PM. the above meant Andres Segovia. also Julian Bream
  • miss you friend poems. i miss you friendship poems; i miss you friendship poems. chstr. Oct 1, 08:13 PM. the above meant Andres Segovia. also Julian Bream


  • triceretops
    Apr 12, 10:20 PM
    pfffft! You think you've got it bad? I've only got 1500kbps here :D

    Right now I am only getting about 10kbps. Hotel internet.:mad:




    miss you friend poems. miss you friend poems.
  • miss you friend poems.


  • tktaylor1
    Feb 5, 02:09 PM
    2002 Audi A4. 18th birthday present




    miss you friend poems. I Miss You Friend Poems. i
  • I Miss You Friend Poems. i


  • Multimedia
    Sep 6, 12:09 PM
    Whree is FireWire 800?On the iMac 24". :pAt least two FireWire ports, please.You can buy a FW Hub with 3 or more for $30.And a true 7200 rpm fast drive.Buy a 400GB PATA Drive at Fry's on a holiday for $100 and put it in a $30 FW Case. You can even boot off it by cloning your internal to the outside.What? No Core2 Duo? Why? The Core2 Duo costs the same as the Core Duo, according to Intel's price list. Is there a shortage of the Core2 chips, was Apple committed to purchasing a certain number of Core Duos, or was whoever decided to go with this configuration just temporarily insane?Supply. As soon as there are enough Core 2 Duos coming at Apple to fulfill their needs for the iMacs, MacBook Pros and MacBook then Apple will switch to Merom in the mini I think by Thanksgiving. It's a cool move by Apple 'cause they are immediately offering the speed bumps that they were planning for the Core 2 Duo version now instead of when they switch the chip once they get enough.




    miss you friend poems. i miss you friendship poems.
  • i miss you friendship poems.


  • Josias
    Aug 7, 01:22 AM
    They should post this:
    http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2733/windowsvistagc0.jpg

    I love Apple slaughtering Windows...:D




    miss you friend poems. i miss you friend poems.
  • i miss you friend poems.


  • AppleScruff1
    Apr 23, 04:02 PM
    Who needs an undocumented source when you could watch WWDC 2010 Session 115 'Using Core Location in iOS 4' at 14 minutes and 30 seconds in and hear Morgan Grainger, a man partly responsible for the Core Location framework in the iPhone SDK (read: all location functionality on iPhone) describe how the iPhone caches nearby cell tower information to help the device find its location in the circumstances above.

    Given that we have the engineer partly behind this framework explain that the iPhone caches this information, we know that the iPhone has to be storing this information somewhere. This 'consolidated.db' matches the words in the video perfectly, making it no great assumption that this is the file which fulfils this purpose.

    Granted you don't sound like a developer and so won't have access to these videos, but any other developer could do the same and corroborate this.

    It being a bug is simply a rumour which has no links to an official source. I'm far more inclined to believe the words of a guy who wrote the code that collects this information in the first place

    It's all somewhat speculation until we hear Apples response.




    miss you friend poems. i miss you friendship poems.
  • i miss you friendship poems.


  • lyzardking
    Dec 29, 03:23 PM
    Sorry you couldn't have stayed in 4th place for longer lyzardking... but at least you can claim you were there! :D And you are getting more points for the team!

    Doesn't look like I'll be fifth for that long (looking over a shoulder at a quickly approaching twoodcc)

    :cool:




    miss you friend poems. i miss you friendship poems.
  • i miss you friendship poems.


  • mrthieme
    Nov 29, 05:04 PM
    This is my first post and I'm sorry if it drags on too long but I'm a recovering audiophile and I've been dreaming of a simple to use Apple experience from start to finish for home theater. A one box device would have to be bigger than the itv prototype but in the world of HT processors, amps, and disc players, the average size is much larger and all AV furniture can accomodate it. It could easily contain all the mentioned features of itv, a tuner, an optical drive, and modular hard drives similar to the Macpro to expand storage as needs (or finances) dictate. A surround sound decoder and multi channel preamp outputs would complete the list for me. I think a multichannel amp built in would be great, but heat might be excessive unless class D is used. Leaving out the amps would lead to another possible product, powered speakers and a sub. I'm picturing the style of the Hifi for Ipod. They could be sold solo or in pairs and would need only line level inputs. A price break to buy a 5.1 or 7.1 system would be nice.

    A full featured remote would be needed, but nothing too intimidating or confusing. The click wheel can serve a number of functions by itself, eliminating some buttons, and we have all been taught how to navigate menus and exucute commands with it already, making the learning curve very minor. An lcd screen on the remote to view songs and albums without turning on the TV would make sense to me, similar to Sonos systems. The remote ends up looking like an oversized Ipod with the buttons added as needed.

    I know this is quite a lot to ask for a first foray into this market for Apple but I think they could do alot with AV hardware, with a little help from established high end companies this could be awesome.




    miss you friend poems. miss you friend poems. i miss
  • miss you friend poems. i miss


  • macidiot
    Jul 19, 04:33 PM
    When the "real" machines are out, Vista will be out as well. Unless Leopard has revolutionary improvements, the difference between Windows and OSX+iLife would be much less than that it is today. I would still appreciate the UNIX under the hood, but I doubt most consumers care. If Mac sales or market share starts to come down a bit due to fewer switchers, the share price could easily crash.

    Vista vs. Leopard is a moot point. There is enough pent up demand for high end desktops to fuel growth for some time. Switchers aren't material in this market. Besides, desktop buyers aren't waiting for Leopard, they are waiting for universal binaries from Adobe.

    Vista will have zero near term effect. The simple truth is that you won't see widespread adoption of Vista for at least 12-18 months. And that is assuming Vista actually ships when it is supposed to. Which is no sure thing.

    As for the consumer, what they care about is stability and security. imo, that is what is getting switchers. Your right that they don't care how it's being done. However, Vista will be far more secure than xp when it comes out. At least for a month or so. It will take at least a few weeks for good malware to come out for it...




    miss you friend poems. i miss you friend poems. i
  • i miss you friend poems. i


  • Piggie
    Mar 25, 08:11 AM
    Just realised I was being stupid yesterday.

    I forgot about the Mac Pro's

    when it said ATI 6970 I thought, Yay, finally an iMac that normal people will buy will be fitted into an iMac and make it a worthy competitor to a good spec PC.

    Then it dawned on me, I'm stupid and probably none of the upper end models will find their way into iMac's will they? :(




    miss you friend poems. miss you est friend poems
  • miss you est friend poems


  • ChazUK
    Apr 3, 04:26 AM
    Contrast that ad to this...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxZ6NQnIPkU

    ... and the message Apple is sending becomes very clear.

    Isn't that a Verizon ad, not a Mototrola one?

    People keep whining about the "Droid" commercials but that is Verizon's branding and line and has nothing to do with the manufacturers. Look at this Droid Incredible commercial by HTC (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNz1qfJc9z4U) (this one too (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZkcODD6Zaw)) and then see what Verizon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwzKFDkb0MI) did to it.




    miss you friend poems. i miss you best friend poems
  • i miss you best friend poems


  • iLucas
    Apr 14, 09:12 AM
    I have drove stick since i was 16. I had an automactic for 3 months after i got my license then bought a stick shift mitsubishi eclipse. Have drove it since. I am now 18 years old




    miss you friend poems. I Miss You Friend Poems. miss
  • I Miss You Friend Poems. miss


  • DrFrankTM
    Aug 25, 09:23 AM
    am I right in thinking that there is still no way to do extended desktop (two monitors displaying different stuff) on a Mini?

    Hmmm... To cook an extended desktop on a Mini (sort of), you need:

    1-) A Mac Mini
    2-) An old Mac with a screen - mine is an old iBook G3
    3-) A router
    4-) Synergy
    5-) Some kind of script - Automator does the job - to turn Synergy into a start-up item on both computers

    Ok, it obviously doesn't give you two screens on your Mini, but you can cut and paste between screens, and use only one keyboard and mouse to control both, which is pretty sweet. Personally, I use my Mini for any kind of heavy workloads and the iBook for the small stuff. The lack of extended desktop was almost a show-stopper for me but, in the end, Synergy provides me with all the screen space I need. If you really need more than that though, maybe the Mini isn't the right machine.

    EDIT: For example, I run Skype on my iBook. There is no difference whatsoever to me whether it is on my iBook or my Mini. You can use the secondary screen for a bunch of apps like those that do not really need to run on your Mini.




    miss you friend poems. i miss you best friend poems.
  • i miss you best friend poems.


  • BlizzardBomb
    Sep 1, 02:02 PM
    But then again, look how aggressively priced the Mac Pros are. My out-'n-left-field wishful thinking says:

    17" iMac - $999
    20" iMac - $1,499
    23" iMac - $1,999

    BTW, I adjusted my post to:

    17" iMac - $1,199 - 2GHz, X1650 Pro 128 MB
    20" iMac - $1,599 - 2.16 GHz, X1650 Pro 256 MB
    23" iMac - $2,099 - 2.33 GHz, X1650 Pro 256 MB

    Of course, only some of the folks at Apple know truly what the specs and prices are.

    If iMacs don't get Conroe inside that is going to be SO WEAK.

    2.33GHz is the top of Merom folks. How can that be the best Apple can offer non Mac Pro customers?

    If you want something else the alternative is single-core 2.1 GHz G5 iMacs. I would prefer a cooler, near silent iMac because the speeds of even Core Duos are pretty damn good.

    I think all those that want a 23" iMac that is chinless better hope for a Merom. I think conroe would be to hot, or does conroe run pretty cool?

    Merom or Conroe wouldn't make a difference to the chin. An external power supply or a much thinner power supply is needed. As for Conroe running hot... no hotter than iMac G5s.




    miss you friend poems. i miss you best friend poems
  • i miss you best friend poems


  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 29, 10:44 AM
    I don't care about a measly speedbump. Begin to produce the media center already! How hard can it be? Just slap in a TV-card and beef up frontrow. done.
    ok, slightly over simplified... But I dont see why Apple procrastinate on this matter. They would sell a bundle by releasing an Apple "media center".




    miss you friend poems. miss you friend poems. i miss
  • miss you friend poems. i miss


  • Earendil
    Nov 27, 03:24 PM
    It all comes down to how much extra you are willing to pay for the increased monitor specification. Most will pay 20% very few will pay 75%.

    So you didn't mean their target audience was shrinking, what you meant was their target audience wasn't buying?

    What you say is true for any consumer vs prosumer market.
    The prosumers get more quality, to meet their requirements, and pay for those specifications + more because they are the best. Also a lower volume of products to a smaller prosumer base means you have to charge more per product.

    If Apple wasn't satisfied with the number of units they were moving, and had a markup far above their (real) competitors, I would think Apple would lower it's prices, don't you? That would be the only way to make money if they weren't actually selling the monitors.




    miss you friend poems. I miss you. My friend Book
  • I miss you. My friend Book


  • PaperQueen
    Sep 20, 08:12 PM
    I have no idea haha.

    I was also looking at some 3g Leather Cases (those are my favorite style) is there any reason they wouldn't work with my 4g? For example, this one looks good:

    http://www.amazon.com/DLO-HipCase-Leather-Folio-touch/dp/B000WOIFO2

    but would my 4g fit in there?

    The new iPod touch is more thinner and narrow compared to the 3rd gen. It's just gonna wobble around the cases if you did that.

    Unless my memory is off, things don�t line up correctly. I considered a couple of 3G cases as a temporary fix (until something irresistible comes out) while at the Apple Store. Everything I liked either made getting to the volume/power buttons challenging or they covered up something critical. Can�t recall in great detail, since each was such an obvious no-go the moment I slipped the 4G in.




    miss you friend poems. Miss You Friend Poems. we miss you poems. i miss you; we miss you poems. i miss you. JackAxe. Dec 12, 05:36 PM. Nah, why otherwise go to all the effort of
  • Miss You Friend Poems. we miss you poems. i miss you; we miss you poems. i miss you. JackAxe. Dec 12, 05:36 PM. Nah, why otherwise go to all the effort of


  • Daveismoney
    Feb 6, 10:07 AM
    just picked her up about a month ago, a little Christmas present to myself.. loving it




    miss you friend poems. miss you friend poems. asdf542
  • miss you friend poems. asdf542


  • stcanard
    Nov 28, 03:59 PM
    I would argue, that MS success isn't because of it's OS, it's because of third party support.

    Repeat after me:

    The monopoly is not Windows. The monopoly is MS Word.




    miss you friend poems. i miss you friendship poems.
  • i miss you friendship poems.


  • UnreaL
    Sep 5, 04:15 PM
    Where's my new mac mini damnit! :mad:

    Disappointed :(

    Anyone know if it will be having a revision or if all of this was baseless dross, little more than hype?




    Fukui
    Mar 21, 07:18 PM
    Thats not the least bit true ! and if you lived in Japan - you would understand. I don't mean to be rude at all. Dell for example has desktops for under 100 000 yen (about $1 200 US)....

    Yea, actually they have even cheaper ones, and dells are starting to take over business buying in Japan, just like america will inflate thier numbers.
    BTW, companies like sony/apple will probably never get as large share as dell becuase businesses just want cheap boxes, but Japanese PEOPLE I would say buy higher quality computers (mac or pc) than busineses do. If you research consumer market share apple is pretty healthy, just like sony, though they (apple) may actually make a profit on them.




    Multimedia
    Aug 31, 11:05 AM
    Er... The quad G5 isn't available new anymore, so it costs what it costs (there's nothing in the regular store to compare it to - the Mac Pro is NOT a one for one replacement)... IF this rumor is true, then the current lineup is just getting shuffled down with a new top end added, then they would have to drop refurb prices or it wouldn't make any sense.

    Now if they just shuffle the CPU down (so the base mini still has a Combo drive and 60gb HDD, but gets a 1.66 Core Duo) they will STILL have to drop the refurb price... A new regular price Solo with SD and 80gb HDD is currently $699, which is the current Core Duo refurb price.

    If they completely revamp the lineup then they may keep the same pricing, but seems highly unlikey as noone would buy them and keeping uneeded inventory on hand is bad business.I agree with you. But for some reason who ever is in charge of that page does not. Mac Pro is certainly a replacement for the Quad G5 and much faster for less money. $2799 for a G5 Quad is not a fair market price.$1999 would be more reasonable.

    That's why I am trying to get someone to do benchmarks between the Quad G5 and the 2GHz Mac Pro. My hunch is the 2GHz Mac Pro is faster than the 2.5GHz Quad G5. And a 2GHz Mac Pro is $2124 plus RAM.




    Tmelon
    Apr 2, 04:31 PM
    Is anyone else losing their toolbar buttons and address bars in the toolbar when they enter Safari into fullscreen mode? I'm getting just a solid graphite bar at the top of the screen when I go into fullscreen. Tabs aren't showing in fullscreen either. This wasn't happening in DP 1.

    I've been using a keyboard shortcut to remove the toolbar altogether when I don't need it, but that doesn't affect the solid graphite bar. Right now I need to exit fullscreen if I need to use the toolbar at all, and either way I still have the hardly-useful block of graphite at the top taking up some of the screen.

    That block of graphite at the top should contain your Address bar, Back/Forward and search bar. DP2 autohides the tab bar and the favorites bar until you bring your mouse to the top of the screen. There's a screenshot of it earlier in the thread.




    Stella
    Jun 22, 10:41 PM
    Actually maybe.

    That would be a gigantic step backwards. Only being able to run Applications deemed worthy by Apple? It maybe fine for your very average PC user who writes email, iWorks, and browses internet - but anyone else - crippling.

    I suppose they could have two flavours of the OS - the locked down version called "Th iOS desktop Disney Edition"! :)




    Lunja
    Jan 7, 06:47 PM
    above

    YAY! I'll download that tomorrow!

    As for media buttons, when I had my PC (shudder) I loved them. If I wanted to rewind a song or video while I was typing, I could just hit the rewind button and back it's go, withou me having to leave Word or touch the mouse. And since Apple is all about media I've always thought they'd be a nice addition.

    Plus, the keyboard is WAYYYY overdue for an update. I've got an eMac from 2003 (I think...) and the keyboard is virtually the same as the one my gf just got with her Mac Pro.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment